– Kissing fish (briefly)
– Lady and the tramps
– Various brass bands and orchestras inc national youth brass band of Great Britain, wrexham symphony orchestra and various one-off stand in posts.
– Far too many to list amateur dramatic productions with many different societies around the northwest/wales area.
– My trusted Bach Stradivarius trumpet!!
– Samson Airline Radio Mic System
– Valve Oil!
– Roger Webster (especially when playing ‘Napoli’)
– Philip McCann
– Mynton Marsalis
– Louis Armstrong
– Miles Davis
Nantwich Jazz and Blues are always mega especially if we play the opening gig on the stage in the square. I’d have to agree with the others in Nakatcha was an amazing gig. Playing on stage at Birmingham ICC was also a gig that hits the right note!
Breaking a finger while jumping off stage at the Whitchurch civic hall ……Ouch !!
Most irritating time is being cursed by Jackie’s bloody handbag as I’m setting up the pa, lights, instruments etc!!
I’m convinced it’s stalking me 😳😳😳😳😳